Support & Care
We aim to provide unique approach to your care, by creating a treatment plan suited to your self-esteem issues. The term self-esteem is layered with a myriad of emotions, experiences and self-expectations. Our self-esteem is how we value and perceive ourselves. Low self esteem you may feel like:
-like you hate or dislike yourself
-worthless or not good enough
-unable to make decisions or assert yourself
-like no one likes you
-you blame yourself for things that aren’t your fault
-guilt for spending time or money on yourself
-unable to recognise your strengths
-undeserving of happiness
-low in confidence.
-Having little self-belief can stop you from living the life you want to live.
Our aim is to help you with thoughts and feeling that seem overwhelming and impacting your day to day life.
How does it work?
- Answer a few questions about yourself and the challenges you’re currently facing.
- Create a private username and password to get access to the system
- Enter payment information. Registration fee taken £20.
- Based on your needs, we’ll match you with a qualified licensed professional psychologist. If you are not satisfied, you can switch at any time.
- Begin the counseling process in any way that you want: face to face, phone, video.
Steps we take.
After your self-referral submission. A free consultation will be set up at your convenience. This will last 20 mins of what has been happening for you, how long of a treatment your looking for an issue you may want to work with. This free consultation will help you decide on your treatment and psychologist. Prices will be given and availabilities will be given, within 48 hours you could be starting your therapeutic treatment.